Well now that I walk a few steps, crawl all over including up the stairs and pull myself up everywhere - that's what I have - Nine Lives.
For me - I am having fun - mom and dad and puppers have to chase me around the house but for the rest - I think they are a little tired.
So here I am at nine months and having a
blast. I am wearing the dress cousin Erin Noble Lauf gave me when I arrived. Again - no applause - I know I am cute - And did you notice my golf shoes straight from Pebble Beach - I guess Nanny Moo and Ah-Pah wanted me to start early. Daddy and Mommy helped by giving me a little lesson tonight. I was not very happy because there were no birdies for the evening - Maddie had them all.
Oh well - Daddy is off to Alaska tomorrow to see his best friend Jordin. Mom, pup-pup and I are off to Nanny Moos and Ah-pahs - Sure I will have lots of adventures to share.
Aly
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
9 months - 9 lives
Posted by The Noble Family at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment