Here I am again and Cute as can be... Mom set me down with my goldfish snack today and some milk - still drinking soy as my belly gets upset...
At 14 months - I love to:
Talk - hi is still my favorite word but now I say, bye, please (peas), green and pretty.
Dance - Dora and Boots are my favorite as well as Sesame street - esp elmo. Mom and dad can turn on any music and I will dance with them anywhere including the car
Brush my teeth - (picture to come) I walk up onto my stool from Nana and Ah-pa to brush my teeth
Still sleeping from 7:30 to 7!!! Mom and dad love this!!!!
Have some hair - do you love my new bows
Monday, January 14, 2008
14 months old
Posted by The Noble Family at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment