CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

23 Months


hi all - Aly here. So I am a little behind in my updates and mommy wanted to make sure I updated you all on the excitement in my life being that I am almost 2. Life is really great. My favorite past times include watching Dora and Elmo - duh. And I love my trike - although I am still learning about how to use the pedals. Favorite words besides No - hmmmm.. I like to say teeth, watching (esp movies in mom's car), Mommy poopie (yep - I now go a few times here and there on the potty) - I'm such a big girl.

So this picture is one of a thousand that mom and dad took of me last weekend in our backyard. Mommy will get some more up later... That's all for now. Just can't wait to my big #2.

Aly

0 comments: